TICKET RATES, TIMINGS & BIRD PARK RULES
BIRD PARK RULES & REGULATIONS
- Outside Food & Eatables, Water Bottles, Soft Drinks and Medicines are not allowed inside the park (Exceptions: Baby food, water bottle and diapers for infants below 2 years are allowed. Baby food must be used inside souvenir shop. Our Guest Relationship Executive shall guide you to a place to change diapers).
- Baggage & sharp objects are not allowed inside the park.
- Management reserves the rights to cancel/reschedule any interactive session or presentation.
- Everything in the park is the property of EsselWorld Bird Park. Please do not pick flowers, collect feathers, damage plants or catch the birds especially by pulling their feathers.
- The pathway in some parts of the park can be slippery or uneven. Please watch your steps and be extra careful when walking in the park.
- Some birds may have sharp claws and bills, while others can bite hard without warning. Respect them and do not touch, disturb, throw objects or shout at them at any time.
- Do not attempt to feed the birds. Bird food is specially designed and human food may not be suitable for them and affect their health seriously.
- Do not use flash photography and avoid flashing any shiny objects on them. It may blind, disturb or startle them.
- Carrying any kind of weapons or firearms is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Do not play music inside the park. Nature has better melody to offer here. Listen to it.
- Carrying and throwing plastic inside the park is strictly prohibited. It might kill a bird.
- Cooperate with Guest Relationship Officers and Ticketing Staff and follow instructions.
- Management reserves the right to ask a person to leave the park, in case of non-adherence to park rules, disrespecting fellow visitors and Bird park representatives.
- Guests may be videotaped, filmed or photographed by Bird park representative during the visit. Their admission to the park serves as the consent to use the image by Bird Park authorities.
- If anyone breaks rule in Bird Park then he or she might attract a penalty upto Rs 500.